1. I have skipped a few Tuesdays. At least I didn't forget today.
2. Since I posted last, my kids are out of school. Hooray!
3. I know some moms rather like the structure of school. I rather like the unstructure of summer. (Not to say that I might change my tune by mid-August, but right now it's definitely a Hooray! kind of thing.)
4. Actually though, all four of my kids have summer work this year. (An arrangement that makes one child in particular none too happy.)
5. We made a super quick trip to DC. (Drove down in one day. Spent three days in DC and drove back in one day.)
7. It's no wonder I forget so much stuff. My brain's filled with things like the lyrics of school house rock songs.
8. When I got back, I got about 8 inches of my hair cut off. I'm not fully up on hairstyling vernacular. Basically, I told the lady I wanted it a certain length and that I didn't want it to look like a mushroom. (My thick super straight hair has a tendency to do that.) Didn't look like a mushroom when I left but it had a definite fungi-ish look the next day. Are mushrooms still trendy? If so, then my hair is cutting edge.
9. Had a certain milestone birthday. Had a few ideas how to celebrate. In the end though, I was still tuckered out by our DC trip. So I took a nap. Dh and the grill handled dinner.
10. Finished some DC layouts:
Lincoln Memorial, Squirrel, Capital Building