Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. Doing my first webinair tomorrow with Masterful Scrapbook design! (12 noon EST)

2. May is crazy busy. (I've probably posted that before, but it still holds true.)

3. A gazillion and a half endoftheschoolyearevents. Most of which require me to bring some type of food. Fortunately, I've trained my kids to sign up for the easy stuff. (Unfortunately, their definition of easy and mine don't always mesh.)

4. Youngest two initiated their first waterfight of the year. (A true sign that summer's on their way.)

5. DH, DS1 and I weren't home at the time. It didn't take long to figure out what they'd been up to though. (The water/wet clothes/mud trail was a dead giveaway.)

6. DS2 had been left in charge. I asked him where he was during the chaos. "Staying out of the way."

7. Watched Masterpiece Sherlock the last three weeks on PBS. Such a good show. Wish there were more than 3 episodes though.

8. Posted three cards on the DD blog.


9. This week's layout:
Josh's birthday fell on his middle school orientation. His tour was led by one of the sixth grade science teachers. She handed out a shed snake skin to the person whose birthday was closest. Josh, of course, was the recipient. I have to say it was the most unusual gift he's ever received.

10. Eleven school days left for the kids. Not that we're counting or anything.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Is the Sherlock show the same one that is available on Netflix? My eyes did something weird when I was reading about JOsh's birthday present, and read instead that the teacher fell during the tour. we had our last day today...start back on Aug 8.