Friday, October 28, 2011

WCM contest

Hey, it's not even Tuesday and I'm putting up a post. That's because I was excited to see my name among the World Card Making Day winners. The timing on the announcement couldn't have been better. Drove two of my kids and the super sticky flan that my freshmen needed for his Spanish class to school this morning. Super sticky flan leaked super sticky caramel sauce on one of the seats and the floor of the van.

Needless to say, happy news was quite welcome! Thank you Paper Crafts!

5 comments:

Margie H said...

OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! So stinkin' excited for you, Terri!!!!!! Congrats!! WOOOHOOO~!

Mary said...

Awesome! Congrats - you always deserve it :)

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOORAY! Congrats on your win for WCMD!! I cannot wait to see your creation!!! <3

susan opel said...

You're so welcome! You submitted more than one great card. :) And boo to sticky flan. LOL