Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. DH and I went to a wedding on Saturday.

2. This was the second weekend in a row where the two of us dressed up and went out. (The previous weekend was DS1's academic banquet.)

3. There was a prediction that the world was going to end. Coincidence? Hmm.

4. Back to the wedding. It was lovely. Here's a shot of the cake.

The fact that it is leaning and I cut the top off was purely for abstract reasons...yeah...that's it.

5. Weddings always make me remember two things. I'm very thankful for my husband and I'm quite happy I don't have to wear pantyhose every day.

6. Then Sunday, DS4 made slime. He needed an extra set of hands for the pouring part, so he enlisted DS1. This was before he added food color. (Green naturally.)

7.Back on Mother's Day, I picked my own present. Photos of the kids individually and then a family group shot. (Well, technically the gift was cooperation for said photos.)

8. You'd think I'd be done by now. Nope. First, I delayed because I wanted to get my hair cut. Now, that's accomplished, but I need for it to stop raining.

9. Speaking of haircuts, I had about six inches lopped off. My kids returned home from school and none of them noticed. At dinner, DS2 was sitting across the dinner table from me. "Mom, did you get your haircut?" Such an observant lot I've raised.

10. Layouts from this week. Both were super simple because of templates.

Credits here.

Credits here.

No comments: