4. DS3 finished his track season yesterday.
5. Sixth grade class wanted to plant some items in observance of Earth day. Since April's weather is questionable, they had planned it for May. Only problem? It was 30 degrees the morning they had it scheduled. (They didn't go out that day after all.)
6. It's supposed to get up to 70 something today though. Hoping the freezing temps are gone for good now.
7. DS2 has his AP US history test tomorrow. I've been studying with him. It's definitely been a long time since my last history class.
8. DH surprised me with some flowers on Mother's Day. I also didn't cook at all that day. So all in all not a bad way to spend the day.
9. I'm thinking that during summer break my kids should take on all the cooking. (It's my motherly duty to get them prepared for adulthood after all.)
10. This week's layout: