2. It has been three weeks though. Have to look back on Google calendar to see what we've been up too. Love Google calendar btw. It keeps me relatively
3. As stated in my last
5. Halloween has come and gone. Not a big production when your kids are teenagers. They did have a costume day for spirit week and DS3 wore the criminal outfit again. (Photo from school Facebook page.)
6. I worked at the elementary school on Halloween. Working at an elementary school on Halloween? Um. Interesting. Frozen was a huge influence. I think about 60% of the girls were dressed as either Anna or Elsa. (Now that's what I call spooky.)
7. Then Chipotle was offering $3 burritos for anyone in costume. So DS2, DS4 and I grabbed some quick costumes and headed out. (It was Friday so DS3 had marching band obligations. DS1 and Dh declined participation. Spoilsports.)
8. Dh was pulled over for speeding yesterday. He was taking his dad to a doctor's appt. at the time. No matter how old you are getting pulled over while your parents are in the car isn't exactly a good time. (Thankfully just a warning, no ticket issued.)
9. Returned some jeans this morning. Heard Feliz Navidad at the store. Yes, I guess the Christmas season is officially upon us.
10. Recent layouts: Fall Play, Halloween parade, Template Mash Up