2. Thanksgiving has came and went. We went to my in-laws' house a day early and shared a meal together. (Thankfully not turkey.)
3. Then we had Thanksgiving here at home with just the six of us; laid back and relaxed. I had the boys help with the sides this year. Don't know why I hadn't thought of that before.
4. Then after Thanksgiving, we took advantage of the Black Friday sales. Not by actually going out shopping. Nope. Took care of it all online.
5. Well, not all of it. Mark and I didn't quite meet our goal of getting everything done by the end of November but I'd say we're a good 75-80% there.
6. At least I'm a good 75-80% there. Mark tends to go a little bigger on the gift giving.
7. Also, we're a bit lopsided when it comes to the boys' gifts at the moment. I suggested filling the inconsistencies with cash and just calling it a day. He looked at me like I'd just suggested we go poison some puppies. So I guess that's not happening.
8. The weird thing this year is that I actually have most everything for the stockings. I don't think that has ever happened before. Usually I'm scrambling for those items at the last minute.
9. Last month, I volunteered myself to finish a quilt top. It's due this week. (It seemed like a good idea a month ago.) I really haven't quilted in years, so I've been putting it off.
10.This week's layouts: Facebook Update and Maumee Bay.